How to wear sports luxe?
- words by Cressida Meale, styling by Rebecca Corbin-Murray
As the first month of the year, January is seen as the clean slate for life, love (and love handles). If you're not joining a gym, then chances are you'll have nothing to talk about with your pals at the juice bar. Pubs are, of course, strictly off limits.
But what if you want to fake it? Here are a few l'ensembles sportif in order to join in with those folk who are, you know, like, running and stuff.
Imply spinning classes with a Stella McCartney wool and cashmere blend sweater, and pretend Pilates in Lanvin silk track pants. However, there's only so far a faux regime will stretch. Why not just be brazen and forgo the treadmill in favour of polished parquet in these Alexander Wang sport(ish) Aminata strappy sandals.
Meanwhile this divine Delfina Delettrez Anatomik bracelet is something to remove prior to any real exercise, and lastly, Givenchy's Antigona leather envelope clutch is just the ticket for toting those unused yoga vouchers. No sweat.
1. Stella McCartney, Wool and Cashmere Blend Sweater; Was £540 Now £324, Motilo.com
2. Lanvin, Silk Track Pants; £560, Motilo.com
3. Delfina Delettrez, Enamel & Gold Plated Silver Anatomik Bracelet; £635, Motilo.com
4. Alexander Wang, Aminata Heels; £391, Motilo.com
5. Givenchy, Antigona Leather Envelope Clutch; £700, Motilo.com